Connect With Us!
Winter/Spring OPEN registration has begun. Click here!
Charlotte Swim Academy is seeking new members to join our team! We have been servicing the Charlotte Metro area since 1991, providing Private, Semi-Private and Competitive Stroke lessons. We truly make our mark on the community by offering something others don't, exclusively private lessons. We believe that private is better, because we deliver lessons that have been proven time and time again to be more focused and effective. We see children excel at a faster rate when in a private lesson with an instructor who cares about them and focuses on their individualized needs. If you want to be a part of this, then we would love to see you on our team!
Charlotte Swim Academy Instructors will be held to these standards:
Essential Job Functions
- Work daily with children of all ages
- Complete skill assessment report of all students and turn in daily
- Ensure safety and well being of all children
- Attend all staff meetings as required
- Moderate cleaning of facilities as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications — Required Skills
- Always maintain a professional appearance and demeanor while representing the CSA brand
- Adhere to dress code expectations at all times while on premise
- Deliver a high level of customer service by focusing on the student, parent and visitor experience
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally
- Stay alert and attentive, to maintain a safe environment
- Able to work varying shifts including nights and weekends (Saturdays), as well as staff meetings as needed
- Work schedule could vary anywhere from 8:00AM – 8:00PM
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Successful completion of New Hire training program including ability to pass a swim assessment
Qualifications — Preferred Skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience Preferred
- Current Lifeguard Certified Preferred
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certified Preferred
- Perform all physical aspects of this position, including walking, standing, bending, reaching, lifting, and treading water 75-100% of the time.
Charlotte Swim Academy is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state or local law.